A new research study from “Data Bridge Market Research” with title Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market Insights 2019, Global Analysis and Forecast to 2025 provides an in-depth assessment of the Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market including key market trends, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, key players company profiles and strategies. Some of the leading key players profiled in this study:Microsoft, Datalogic S.p.A., Chekhra., EMS Barcode Solutions, LLC, Epicor, Honeywell International Inc., JDA Software, Lowry Solutions, Oracle Corporation, REDBEAM, SAP SE
The Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2025 from USD 11.8 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
Find the comprehensive Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market research report here with a single click [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-asset-tracking-and-inventory-management-solutions-market
Market Definition: Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market
Asset tracking and inventory management solutions are defined as collection and maintenance of accurate records for fixed assets. It is a time consuming and expensive task. Asset tracking include tracking unique items of value and inventory tracking refer to tracking non-unique items of value. Inventory management systems help in many businesses to administer stocks of expendable commodities across different surroundings
Top Manufacturers Covered in the Report:
The renowned players in asset tracking and inventory management solutions market are Microsoft, Datalogic S.p.A., Chekhra., EMS Barcode Solutions, LLC, Epicor, Honeywell International Inc., JDA Software, Lowry Solutions, Oracle Corporation, REDBEAM, SAP SE, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., ZIH Corp., Windward Software, Jolly Technologies Inc., Wasp Barcode Technologies, Ubisense Limited, WiseTrack, Trimble Inc and Tipper Group many more.
Market Segmentation: Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market
- The market is based on service, industry and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into hardware and services. Hardware is sub segmented into RFID readers, real-time location system (RTLS), barcode scanners, barcode printers, barcode stickers, RFID tags, and global Positioning System (GPS). Software is sub segmented into on premise and cloud-based. Services are sub segmented into consulting & training, implementation & integration, operation & maintenance.
- Based on industry, the market is segmented into retail, BFSI, IT& telecom, healthcare, hospitality, transportation and logistics, chemical, energy & utilities, oil & gas, manufacturing, education, government and others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into IT asset tracking, equipment tracking, facility management, tool tracking, funding management, mandate compliance, warehouse management and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Focused Analysis: Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market
The global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of asset tracking and inventory management solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Key Questions Answered in DBMR’s Market Report
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable markets for market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for market during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the market?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market to upscale their position in this landscape?
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-asset-tracking-and-inventory-management-solutions-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]