Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States.
Renewal by Andersen of the Carolinas is looking to add a Director of Installation and Warehouse Operations to our growing team. This position will manage the installation process, including warehouse to ensure “Homeowner Delight”, efficiency and appropriate resource capacity. They will ensure the installation process associates are prepared and able to deliver flawless installation and service the first time. This is a new position and would manage and lead our current 20 installation crews and 3 warehouse personnel with significant growth in responsibilities as we grow.
• Ensure members of your team achieve “Homeowner Delight”, as measured through customer satisfaction surveys, by training and coaching associates on technical capabilities and customer service. Research and/or develop new processes to increase efficiency and homeowner satisfaction. Regularly visit homeowner works sites to audit existing and new processes.
• Meet or exceed homeowner expectations on the timing of installation processes by having a capable workforce available to meet demand fluctuations. Lead the recruiting efforts as needed to meet workforce requirements.
• Meet or exceed planned margins and revenue dollar goals by having a capable workforce and using outsourcing as appropriate. • Work closely with the Sales and Customer Process functions to ensure resources are aligned in a proactive manner with demand fluctuations.
• Lead the safety initiatives of the installation process associates to ensure safe practices are in place and are followed. Ensure that all regulatory required training is completed as appropriate. Participate as a team member on the Renewal Carolinas Safety Committee.
• Ensure that all regulatory procedures and/or requirements impacting the installation process are met.
• Supervise installation process associates including performance planning, fostering open communication and answering team concerns and questions.
• Manage subcontractors (including contracts, selection and training) to ensure that appropriate installation process capacity exists.
• Work directly with homeowners to resolve installation process issues.
• Oversight of installation materials and labor, as well as payroll for hourly and subcontractor installation crews.
• Directly manage all associates involved in the installation process.
• Four-year degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience; minimum requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 7 years of work experience in the home improvement or other closely related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of direct supervision experience.
• Previous customer service experience, especially win/win problem solving, and conflict resolution skills required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
• Previous work experience recruiting and managing independent subcontractors.
• Ability to work and lead in a team environment.
• Basic financial knowledge.
• Previous P&L responsibility helpful, but not required.
We offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and amazing culture.
Please submit your resume to Danielle Lambert, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.