“Can I make money from internet without spending a penny?” Theoretically, you can make money online with zero cost, but in reality it’s hard, only small group of people who have special talent or who are just lucky will be successfully in this way, most average internet marketers need to spend money in order to make money online.
Most people who are new to internet business are trying to make money without the willingness to invest money to their online business. The common path used by the average persons who want to make money online in FREE way is:
- They find online resource that provide free websites and sign up to get one from it.
- They get a free web template, normally does not look professional.
- They add in their products or services into the website.
- Then, they get a free auto responder to capture lead from this free website.
- Once they get the free website ready, they try to drive internet traffic solely using free methods, such as free classified page, forum and free ad which they can found at internet.
- Then, they hope and pray for success. If not (normally this is the case), they will keep repeating the process with other products and services.
Most people who have tried a free way to make money online failed eventually. Web traffic and conversion of visitors to buyers are the key factors to success in making money online. In order to get targeted traffic and conversion, you may need to spend money to get the right tools and set up a professional content rich website that can monetize your traffic to convert into sales and make you money. Here are the basic steps where you may need to spend money:
1. Keyword Analysis
You must register a domain for your online business, but before you get a domain name, it is advisable to perform keyword analysis for your online business to short list a group of targeted keywords that are important and relevant to your business. The key reason to perform keyword analysis before you register a domain is so that you can include your major keywords into your domain name which can put you at an advantage when comes to search engine optimization. You may need to invest money to buy a good keyword analysis tool to help you find an effective list of keyword.
2. Get A Domain Name & Web Hosting
Once you have identified a suitable domain name for your online business, register the name and get a web hosting package for it. Although there is no different in the view of search engines on the domain extension, you are advised to go for a dot com if the name is available.
3. Professional Website With Informative Contents
You website should look professional and provides useful information that required by your website visitors. You may need to spend some money to get a good web design or buy a professional web template that suits your business theme. You may also need to spend money to buy some PLR (Private Label Right) contents for your website if you are not a good writer.
4. Get A Paid Auto-responder
Not every visitor arrives to your website will spend money as soon as they come in. Hence, you should not waste these traffics, use an opt-in email form and a paid auto-responder to capture the prospects and do follow up with them, you may convert them into a buying customers later.
5. Drive Traffic With Paid & Free Methods
Although you can get traffic with free methods, a paid method such as pay-per-click advertising may get you immediate traffic to your website, you may want to consider allocating marketing and advertising budget for your online business.
In order to make money online, you have got to spend money. Those who understand that it takes money to make money on the internet will success eventually.