Market Analysis: Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market
Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 250.98 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 350.14 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the demand for sustainable packaging methods.
Key Market Competitors: Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the corrugated board packaging market are Waterman (Box Makers) Ltd., Ariba & Company, Klingele Papierwerke GmbH & Co. KG, Mondi, Smurfit Kappa, Klabin, International Paper, Rengo Co.Ltd., Sealed Air, Georgia-Pacific, NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO. LTD., Amcor Limited, Cascades inc., DS Smith and SCG PACKAGING.
Get Sample Analysis of Global Market Information: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-corrugated-board-packaging-market
Market Definition: Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market
Corrugated board packaging is an end product that utilizes corrugated fibreboard which is made with the help of gluing together flutes with the cardboard paper or a heavy paper. Corrugated board comes in differing strengths and sizes depending upon the requirements of the consumer. In single wall, a single flute is glued with cardboard paper, whereas in double wall ply two flutes are glued together along with a middle or intermediate sheet of paper. In tri-wall ply another sheet of flute and cardboard paper is added thus increasing the overall strength of the packing.
- Biodegradable nature of the materials used in the packaging amid concerns regarding the nature and environment is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- Growing rate in preferences of consumption of convenience foods which holds the highest application area for corrugated board packaging is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Lower strength and lack of rigidity if faced with high pressure or load is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market
- By Type
- Single Faced
- Single Wall
- Twin Wall
- Triple Wall
- By Applications
- Personal & Home Care
- Glassware & Ceramics
- Food & Beverages
- Paper Products
- Textile Goods
- By End-User
- Food & Beverage
- Electronics & Electrical Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Thai Containers Group Co. Ltd.; joint venture between Rengo Co.Ltd. and SCG PACKAGING announced that they had completed the acquisition of 25% stake in Dyna Packs Co. Ltd. and Orient Containers Co. Ltd. and have been made into wholly owned subsidiaries of Thai Containers Group Co. Ltd.
- In August 2017, Cascades inc. announced that they are planning to construct a new containerboard packaging production plant situated in New Jersey, United States. The investment amounting up to USD 80 million will help expand the total production capacity of corrugated packaging products up to 2.4 billion square feet
Get TOC of Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-corrugated-board-packaging-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market
Global corrugated board packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of corrugated board packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Corrugated Board Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of corrugated board packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725