While exploring Racoon City, Jill will occasionally run into items that will help her on her journey through the ruined cityscape. Hip pouches increase the total space by two slots with every addition. In total, players can find 6 different hip pouches hidden around the city. The locations of these vary, as some of them as easy to come across while others require the player to stray off the beaten path. These items are essential to making the best of the player’s inventory in the game. Here are the locations of all 6 hip pouch locations.
All Hip Pouch Locations in Resident Evil 3
The locations of all 6 hip pouch upgrades are as follows.
- First Hip Pouch Location: Inside the Subway Power Station Control Room. It’s on the path where the player is going to turn on the power. There’s a ladder with the first Hip Pouch on it.
- Second Hip Pouch Location: Inside the Subway Station. Players can find it inside the clock. The player will need to find the blue jewel to open it. The blue jewel can be found inside a box inside the supermarket.
- Third Hip Pouch Location: At the Sewer Control Room. It will through a window. Players will need the battery that opens the door. Head to the control room at the Upper Waterway area to get the pouch.
- Fourth Hip Pouch Location: At the Police Station West Office. While playing as Carlos, the player can find it inside of a safe in the West Office. The combination to open it is Left 9, Right 15, Left 7.
- Fifth Hip Pouch Location: At the Hospital Lobby. It is in the back room of the hospital lobby. Carlos will be fighting off zombies that are attempting to break-in. The player must wait until a Hunter Beta breaks open the door to get inside and claim the Hip Pouch.
- Sixth Hip Pouch Location: In the Underground Storage. It’s inside the safe room in the Underground Storage area. Use the giant lift and it will be in a small cabinet.
The hip pouches are useful items that can change the amount of struggle the player is willing to go through. Although, if players are looking for more of a challenge, avoiding the hip pouches is a great way to limit the player’s resources, making the game more challenging. Resident Evil 3 is another entry of remakes coming from Capcom. As the trend continues, it seems likely that the company will remake its most iconic entry in the series, Resident Evil 4. Fans will surely rejoice at the announcement of that title. To hold them down though, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 are great survival horror titles.
Resident Evil 3 is available on PS4 and PC.
Arrow: The Character Melissa Benoist Originally Auditioned For