The procurement technology market has grown increasingly complex over the last several years, with specialist providers competing with broader suites. In my first post for Spend Matters, over on the UK/Europe, site I provided five recommendations to consider before investing in procurement technology
Companies need to make sure to find the right solution and vendor for them and make sure to get the best value out of the investment.
These recommendations are:
* Identify business objectives
* Don’t try to do everything at once
* Focus on the basics first
* Select a solution and vendors that meets your requirements
* Review and redesign processes, and perhaps even your organization, as part of preparation and implementation
In the coming weeks I will dive into these in more detail for this Spend Matters PRO series.