Destiny 2 features a new Xur inventory for November 22, and we’re here to offer up all the juicy details. Learn all there is to know about the Wardcliff Coil, One-Eyed Mask, Verity’s Brow and more. Perhaps most critically, we’ll also reveal Xur latest rotated location.
Where is Xur Destiny 2 November 22
This week you’ll find Xur at his usual spot in the Winding Cove of the EDZ. Those who don’t know where that is can use the map below.
Destiny 2 Xur Inventory November 22
- Wardcliff Coil [Exotic Rocket Launcher – 29 Legendary Shards]: It includes two perks called Mad Scientist and Mechanized Autolader. Fire a huge barrage of rockets and reload your gun every time you step over an applicable magazine. The Wardcliff is difficult to control but great for racking up numerous kills in a short amount of time. It’s a decent alternative to the Deathbringer for those who’ve yet to complete that quest.
- Verity’s Brow [Warlock Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards]: This neat helmet comes with the Fourth Magic perk that boosts grenade recharge for you and your allies after energy-weapon kills. Especially if your character is in an Arc subclass, it ensures you’ll have projectiles to throw for as long as you need them. Combined with any high-damage weapon, this headpiece is a can’t miss.
- The Sixth Coyote [Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards]: With its Double Dodge perk, Guardians get a second Dodge Charge. It’s not the flashiest advantage in the world, but it does help when considering the benefits of the Marksman Dodge or Gambler’s Dodge. Not only will this perk make you harder to hit on console, but it can also recharge your melee or refill your ammo clip too. This is another situation where there are probably better options, but top-tier players can squeeze a lot out of it.
- One-Eyed Mask [Titan Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards]: This desirable helmet has the Vengeance perk, which tracks enemies that damage you. Destroying the targeted foe offers increased damage and overshield. This Exotic has become infamous for being seriously OP in PvP even after nerfs. In other words, new players hoping to have some fun in Crucible over the weekend are about to be very disappointed.
- Five of Swords: This is a Nightfall Challenge Card that can raise or lower the Power handicap to fit your needs. Raising the handicap increases your score multiplier.
- Death [Invitation of the Nine – Nine Legendary Shards]
- Control Completions (three)
- Survival Completions (three)
- Rumble Completions (three)
As far as Xur inventories go, the setup for November 22 is actually quite strong. That’s why it’s exceptionally unfortunate that so many Guardians had to wait through hours of unexpected server downtime before getting their hands on this gear. Just about everything here is well-worth considering, especially the One-Eyed Mask that is likely to cause a stir amongst the game’s hardcore community. It’s also worth noting that, while most of this stuff has been on offer a couple times over the course of the year, Verity’s Brow appearances are far more rare. In other words, if that helmet is something you want, it makes sense to hop on it now. While past weeks in November leaned more towards using Fated Engrams, the November 22 inventory is worthy enough to highlight on its own merit.
Destiny 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, PC. and Stadia. Xur will be available at his in-game location through Tuesday’s Weekly Reset.
What are your thoughts on Xur’s latest inventory? Will you be picking up One-Eyed Mask, Verity’s Brow or Wardcliff Coil? Tell us in the comments section!